Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum age to get access to the festival?
If you are 16 years of age or under, you will only be admitted in the company of a parent or legal guardian. Youths from 16 years of age not carrying a written declaration of consent signed by their parents or legal guardians will be admitted until 12:00am (midnight). The Law for the Protection of the Youth in Public applies!
2. At which time will the concerts end everyday? If I am less than 18 years, without parental declaration of consent and have to leave at 12:00am, will I be able to watch all bands?
The concerts will end around 11pm, so everyone will be able to stay until the end of the concert.
3. When will the concerts start everyday and where can I check at which times the bands will play?
The first band will start everyday around 2pm. We will upload a detailed Running Order as soon as possible.
4. Will you provide Day-Tickets as well?
We will sell a limited amount of Day-Tickets, depending on availability.
5. Will there be any opportunity to buy food and drinks?
Yes, we will provide opportunities to buy quality food (also vegan/vegetarian) and drinks the whole weekend.
6. What is the best way to accommodate in Cologne for the whole weekend?
Check our information about Accommodation and easiest opportunities for an comfortable stay in Cologne.
7. What is the easiest way to travel to Cologne from foreign countries and cities?
We have uploaded a list of travel info and descriptions how to go to Cologne as easy as possible. In our Travel Information you can find a detailed description about how to travel by car, plane, train or public transportation.
8. Will tickets be available at the box office?
As we expect the festival to be sold out, we do not plan to provide tickets at the box office.